Friday, February 17, 2012

Randomness

So you may have heard of that infamous horse head mask on Amazon. I wanted one as soon as I saw it, but figured it was a frivolous waste of money... until my wife and I had had a few too many on Valentine's Day, and suddenly it seemed like we couldn't afford not to own a horse head mask. Here's a couple pictures of me wearing it:




There's this "society thinks/parents think/really am" etc. meme going around, that you've probably seen. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a couple. The first is really meta (and probably too honest). And the second combines my new obsessions with the horse head mask!




And last but not least, a blurry picture of the X-ray of the screws and wire in my elbow. I am hoping to get a higher quality scan soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment